MedicareAdvantage.com is a website owned and operated by TZ Insurance Solutions LLC. TZ Insurance Solutions LLC is a licensed and certified representative of A Medicare Advantage [HMO, PPO and PFFS] organization and a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in any plan depends on contract renewal.
TZ Insurance Solutions LLC and the licensed sales agents that may call you are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program. This website does not contain a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 711), 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov.
Not all plans or products are available in all markets. Additional plans may be available in your service area.
Y0040_MULTIPLAN_GHHJEPKENv4 Pending Accepted
Last Updated: 8/16/2016
* You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium, unless it is entirely paid by rebates under the plan. Availability will depend on plan options in your area. In 2015, 78% of Medicare beneficiaries will have access to a $0 premium plan, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.
1. Projected 2015 Medicare Advantage plan enrollment, according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: "Fast Facts"
2. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation: "Medicare Advantage 2015 Data Spotlight: Overview of Plan Changes"
3. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation: "Medicare Advantage 2015 Data Spotlight: Overview of Plan Changes"
4. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation: "Medicare Advantage Fact Sheet"