(Last updated: May 5, 2015)
Your California Privacy Rights
TZ Insurance Solutions LLC
96 Linwood Plaza #144
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
Attention: Customer Service (California Privacy Rights)
If you have any further questions about your rights under California law, you should send us an inquiry via the methods listed above.
If you are under 18 years of age, please do not send any information about yourself to us or on this Site, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child, we will delete that information and otherwise comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and applicable law. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register with or use certain portions of this Site. This Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under 18 years of age may provide any personal information to or on this Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Site, including the information described below.
Personally Identifiable Information
- When you fill out forms or fields on this Site; or
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, this Site and our services, whether via email or other means.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about you through a variety of technical methods, including the following:
- Collection of Usage Details and IP Address. As you navigate through this Site, we may collect details of your visits to this Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, the resources that you access, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We may use this information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers and business partners.
- Collection with Cookies. "Cookies" are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing a website. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. You consent to our placement of cookies on your computer. Please note that most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer. If you choose to do so, however, your use of certain aspects of this Site may be restricted.
- Collection with Web beacons. "Web beacons" are electronic images, tags or scripts that allow a website to access cookies and help track general usage patterns of visitors to a website. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookies, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. We may use Web beacons to compile information regarding use of this Site.
In addition, we use the following Google Analytics for Display Advertising features:
- Remarketing; and
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show ads regarding the Site on websites across the Internet.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitors’ past visits to the Site.
We may use Google Interest-based advertising and 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to make advertising decisions and better understand the demographics and interests of visitors to the Site.
Visitors to the Site can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Networks as using the Ads Settings or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
The information collected through these technical methods, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including any personally identifiable information, to:
- Confirm and complete transactions requested by you;
- Provide customer support (including, responding to your requests), troubleshoot and resolve problems and disputes;
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us;
- Understand and anticipate your needs and preferences;
- Ensure this Site is of interest to you (including, customization of advertising and content) and help us better understand your use of this Site;
- Protect the security and integrity of this Site;
- Conduct internal reviews of this Site and administer this Site’s systems;
- Develop, enhance and market our products and services or the products and services of third parties;
- Provide you with promotional materials, offers and personalized information;
- Manage our business and operations;
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- Provide administrative communications to you; and
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your personally identifiable information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional and transaction materials, and this Site’s maintenance and security;
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- In connection with a Business Transfer, as defined below (see Business Transfers below); and
- To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
Aggregation and De-Personalization
We may take your personally identifiable information and make it non-personally identifiable, either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating your information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-personalizing your information). We may use and/or disclose to third parties such aggregate or de-personalized information in any manner and without notice or compensation to you.
Requests for Quotes and Services from Requested Service Providers
Certain portions of this Site may allow you to request a quote, services or information from one or more third parties, such as insurance providers ("Requested Service Providers"). If you provide your personally identifiable information on the Site and request a quote, services or information from Requested Service Providers (e.g., by clicking "Submit" or "get your quotes") (a "Request"), we may share, loan, rent or sell your personally identifiable information to our affiliates, Requested Service Providers that we match with your Request, your current provider, or to other third parties that may match you with a Requested Service Provider. In addition, the Requested Service Providers and such third parties may further disclose, share and use any personally identifiable information provided by you in connection with your Request. If you make a Request, you expressly consent to such disclosure and use of your personally identifiable information. If you do not want your personally identifiable information shared as described above, then you should not submit a Request.
IF YOU SUBMIT A REQUEST, REQUESTED SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY WITH QUOTES VIA TELEPHONE, FAX, AND EMAIL. YOU MAY RECEIVE TELEPHONE CALLS AS A CONSEQUENCE OF SUBMITTING A REQUEST ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF YOU ARE ON THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY OR ANY OTHER DO NOT CALL REGISTRY.
If you are matched with Requested Service Providers, you expressly consent to the Requested Service Providers conducting any research necessary to provide you with quotes for your Request. Requested Service Providers may need to share your personally identifiable information to conduct such research. If you do not want Requested Service Providers to conduct necessary research to provide you with a quote for your Request, then you should not submit a Request.
Please note that if you submit a Request on this Site and we share your information as described above in connection with your Request, you will not have the opportunity to opt out of the disclosure of your information in connection with that Request.
Circumvention of Security Measures
From time to time, we may participate in or use advertising networks, such as third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors and research firms. We may use these third-party advertising networks for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, as well as to serve advertisements to you. Advertising networks often gather data about consumers who view advertisements to make inferences about a consumer’s interests and preferences, which enables their computers to deliver advertisements directly targeted to the consumer’s specific interests. This practice is often referred to as "online behavioral advertising." For example, a third-party advertising network might collect the type of Internet browser you use, the type of computer operating system you use, the domain name of a website you visit, whether or not you visit specific pages of this Site and other websites, the location of your Internet service provider’s presence, the date and time of a visit to a website and other interactions between you and website. Please see the "Online Behavioral Advertising" subsection of Choices About How We Use and Collect Your Information below to read about how you can prevent certain third-party advertising networks from collecting information about you.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- Email Offers from Us. If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt-out of receiving email information from us (other than emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions on this Site) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email.
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information. If this Site allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update your personal information by logging into this Site, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
- Online Behavioral Advertising. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by clicking here and following the NAI’s directions. Note that if you opt out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt out through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice.
Information You Disclose to Third Parties
Links to Third-Party Websites
Operation of this Site in the United States
This Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using this Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your personally identifiable information, please contact us at any of the following:
Via email: email@example.com
MedicareAdvanatage.com 96 Linwood Plaza #144, Fort Lee, NJ 07024-3701
MedicareAdvantage.com is a website owned and operated by TZ Insurance Solutions LLC. TZ Insurance Solutions LLC is a licensed and certified representative of A Medicare Advantage [HMO, PPO and PFFS] organization and a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in any plan depends on contract renewal.
TZ Insurance Solutions LLC and the licensed sales agents that may call you are not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. Government or the federal Medicare program. This website does not contain a complete listing of plans available in your service area. For a complete listing please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call (877) 486-2048), 24 hours a day / 7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov.
Not all plans or products are available in all markets. Additional plans may be available in your service area.
Y0040_MULTIPLAN_GHHJEPKENv4 Pending Accepted
Last Updated: 8/16/2016